Billentis Report 2016 – “Digitisation & Automation”.
The Billentis Report 2016 examines the latest global trends and opportunities for electronic invoicing / electronic billing. Authored by Bruno Koch, a globally recognised industry analyst in e-invoicing and e-billing, this report aims to assist companies considering e-invoicing solutions to find the best model for themselves and a suitable solution.
OfficeTorque is proud to support the 2016 report “Digitisation & Automation”.
Among the many highlights in the 2016 report:
- Electronic invoice handling processes enable costs reduction by 60-80%
- Typical payback periods for investments in e-invoicing projects is 6 -18 months
- The fastest growing e-Invoice format is the image plus data Hybrid
- E-invoicing is increasingly used as an enabler for AR and AP processing
- Global challenges, legislation, technology trends driving e-invoicing adoption
- OfficeTorque FRM profile